Monday, November 19, 2007

Posting From the iPhone...

...because I can.

John tells me I need to perfect my finger-slide typing, but I like the hunt and peck method.

Fun day with the family. I got my Thanksgiving shopping done. It has been decided that I will make two desserts plus cranberry sauce as my contrabution to dinner. Yum, I say. If you're wondering what desserts...wonder no more: chocolate pecan pie and chocolate cranberry torte. Too much chocolate? Never. At least not with this crowd.

Tomorrow we head into Boise for some shopping and dining. It's like going to SF only cleaner. And less water. I like Boise so I'm excited.

So maybe I do need to perfect my finger slide, so that's all for now...but man do I love this phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yum. How about when you leave, fly over Oregon and drop a piece of that cranberry torte on down to me. Manna from heaven - oh yes. Happy Thanksgiving!