Saturday, February 3, 2007

Quickie

While it's still Saturday I'll make a note:

Spent most of the evening writing time goofing with new blogger templates. I'm feeling old. I need a new look--for myself as well. I'm dying to cut my hair, I just have to figure out where to go, how much to spend and what, exactly, I want.

Sigh. If only switching up the hair was as easy as switching up the blog.

No walking today. Lots of family visits though. We had a middling to poor breakfast in Turlock. Cool diner, but the food tasted as old as the formica counter tops. Dinner at the always good Aqui. Plus three desserts. Not all for me! We shared around.

Maia is having a bad bad night, so I really should get some sleep. I have the awful suspicion I'll be getting up many times for comfort tonight. If those darn teeth would come through already. We'd all be happier campers.

No comments: