Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I Haven't Been this Tired...

...since I was pregnant. Hmmm....is my body telling me something? I think not. Unless I like the less than 1% chance. If I am it's time for Vegas, baby.

What it is probably telling me is I need to drink more water and less beer. Whatever. I'm adjusting to my new food intake program well. I actually measure food and today I turned down eat-out food in favor of making myself lunch. Yeah me. I bought a new light cookbook; that makes two in the house so I should not run out of dinner ideas. Of course, tonight is out of my own little head: spicy salmon, twice baked sweet potatoes and salad. I think I'm hungry. I like waiting to eat with hubby but sometimes it gets hard to wait when he's so busy/late. Oh well. It's worth it to me. It's good family time, even if it's a bit late.

No walking today. That might cure my fatigue. Or if Maia would push those teeth out and my sleep wasn't so disturbed. Tonight I drugged her up and she still went down hard. Sigh. I just have to remember it bugs her more than it bugs us, poor thing, and she doesn't know what's going on. She just knows she hurts.

My lack of energy is affecting my house work plans. I haven't been keeping up at all. The dishes are done, but we're getting low on underwear. And I haven't shaken hands with the vacuum in a while. I'm getting together with mommy friends tomorrow and we were deciding where to meet...my place or hers. Yeah, I opted for the non-cleaning option. So we'll be traveling the five miles to avoid the vacuum for one more day.

***
Such is my day. At this point I've been fed, watered, well, beer'd, and Veronica Mars'd. Now I'm thinking I'm tired because I go to bed so late. Bottle washing duty calls then warm flannel sheets. Hopefully we'll all get some slumber tonight. Darn teeth withstanding.

Until tomorrow...I'll try to do something of interest or merit by then.

No comments: