Thursday, April 27, 2006

Dr. D Says

I went in for my regular check-up this morning with Dr. D. Everything is groovy so far. My blood pressure is good, no (extra) swelling, and even my jump in weight is nothing to worry about.

It came time to check the baby's heart rate and our little wiggler wouldn't sit still. Dr. D had a reading going, when *swoosh* the kidlette moved and she had to start over again. After Dr. D finally got her reading, 168 beats/min, she looked at me and said, "You're having a girl, right?" I just said, "I don't know..." She answered, "I think you're having a girl, this baby acts like one."

So, Dr. D has weighed in on the "Girl" side of the argument.

In other baby related news, John and I have settled on our prospective names. Girl and boy. It's been a challenge, but we're both happy with the results. You'll have to ask me in person if you want to know what they are...

1 comment:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hey, how's it going? Long time no talk! I'm going to link you from Manic for a post I'm doing. Steph