Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Happy Monday!

The litany of small trials that made my morning yesterday:

Woke up on time...actually got out of bed too late.

Ants attacked the kitchen cabinets.

Went to catch my train to school. As I just reached sidewalk over crossing to the train pulled in...As I ran to the top of the stairs hollering "Wait!" the train pulled away.

It began to rain while I was sitting at the station waiting for the next train.

There were no seats for me on the train.

I had just enough time to walk-at a hustle, with a stitch in my side from running-the five city blocks to campus and get to class on time.

Deciding I needed a small chocolate pick me up for my frustrating morning, I stopped at the vending machine for some peanut M&M's...my package of M&M's got STUCK IN THE MACHINE. I just stood looking at them...hanging there...taunting me.

I spent another .75 to release the original package of M&M's from vending machine bondage.

On the plus side...I still have an uneaten package of peanut M&M's in case today doesn't go well.

No comments: