Saturday, October 29, 2005

*yawn*

I am so tired today, I can not function. I had the worst dreams last night, the angry horrible ones where you're fighting with someone and beating on them because you're so angry. Why am I angry? I don't know. Now I feel like I've gone 10 rounds with the heavy-weight champ.

I also dreamed I was given the female lead in a Shakespeare play, but no one knew I was pregnant, and I didn't want to turn down the role, but I knew I would be very big by the time of the production, and I would not fit the costume or character. Somehow, National Security was involved, and all the actors got passes to fly through any "No Fly Zones". It's a good thing I have an active night life, cause my day life just drags.

Blah. Later I have to brave the wilds of IKEA, then onto the traditional Hallow e'en party. The party will be fun, if I have enough sugar soda to stay awake!

I'm going to work on a paper...yuck...and try to get a quick nap in sometime today. Wish me luck.

No comments: