Tuesday, October 25, 2005

First Time

This afternoon is my official first doctor appointment. I've been waiting a month for this...hubby and I are very excited. It's about to become very real for the both of us. I am hoping and praying that everything is all right, the babes is attached in the right place and everything is progressing as expected. We've been assured that we'll have the first sonogram today as well. I can't wait to see the little creature that's growing into our baby. Technology is so very amazing.

Just keep your fingers crossed that we only find one in there...not two!

The strangest thing for me right now is the feeling that I'm 13 or 14 again. You know how it was. I'm not so comfortable with my body right now, we'd been having a great relationship the past few years, and now it just has a mind of its own. I'm breaking out like mad, my hair is so greasy, and my boobs are actually getting bigger. Yup. It's puberty all over again. I wasn't quite prepared for this side effect, but oh well...I guess I get to be a teen all over again for the next couple of months. God is really funny at times...I was never one of those women who longed to go back to her happy adolescent days (of course, I know very few women who would). I know I turned out fine the last time, so hopefully this second 'childhood' will be fine as well.

Gawk. I just really hate having to buy the anti-wrinkle pimple cream this time around.

OK...wish me luck! I'll be sharing news later!

No comments: