Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Guilty Pleasures

It started off so innocently. Everyone was doing it. It was just a fun past time...now it has become an obsession spiraling out of control. Yes friends, I mean the daemon Baby Board. Sigh. I'm wondering if the anonymity of e-mail-esque posts and heavily hormonal women is really such a good idea. I'm coming to the conclusion it's not, but at this point I am addicted to the train wreck soap opera that is real life. Perhaps if I had TV I could wean myself off the Board by watching something awful on VH1 or MTV.

Oh well. At least none of them can really track me down, but lord help me if they find this blog!

I'm feeling very icky today as well...tired, queasy stomach and sore swollen mouth. Hard to tell what's baby and what's cold. Sigh. Nothing to do but wait it out. It probably makes my patience thin, though. I want to only whine about myself, and not read some other persons whine. Whine whine.

OK...I'm going to end this before I alienate even myself.

1 comment:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Wow, I found you just by clicking onto the NEXT BLOG button. Congratulations! I don't know much about your situation, but sounds like a babe is on the way. If you're looking for great info, or a place to start an online baby book, check out www.babyzone.com. and no, this is not spam--I work for that website. And if you want a few laughs of what parenthood will be like, check out my site, Manic Mom's Mental Myriads... and don't worry, You will be able to drink again. I do, after having three kids within three years, and sometimes I wish I didn't (drink again, that is!) Good luck to ya!
ANd keep blogging because you'll love having it there, to go back and review what was going on in your life during this time. I kept journals for all three of my children, and I cherish them (the children AND the journals!). OK, sorry for telling you my life story! I hope everything goes wonderfully for you!
www.manicmommy.blogspot.com