Monday, November 2, 2009

Sunshine

Despite being bone-dead tired right now (like I usually am at the end of the day) I do love the hour roll back of Fall. I wish we didn't switch out of standard Time and into Daylight Savings in the first place. But that's a whole 'nother kettle of fish.

I love having the sun up and shining in the morning. I feel so good to start off my day with a dose of light. Today I was up and showered and had the girls up and breakfasted and we even manged to get out the door and to preschool early. Woah. I got my grocery shopping done and even got to have a surprise lunch with John. Yay! All in all a very lovely day.

So today I celebrate that sunlight in the morning. I'm going to embrace getting up and out because that, more than anything else, sets my day up for success. I hope you are enjoying your sunshine as well.

No comments: