Friday, January 20, 2006

Tired Girl

I have been so lazy this past week. Yup. Too lazy to post even. I've taken to two hour naps and commercial-free hours of TV. Lazy lazy girl. I haven't even finished my stack of reading, and now the semester is just around the corner. Ooh well, this is the other half of vacation, the half I really love, the week of being a total lay-about.

I have seen the doctor, and all is well in baby land. I have maintained a certain level of house cleanliness. I have gone grocery shopping and have cooked dinners. I just haven't done much else. I am currently avoiding cleaning the office, but it is now a desperate situation...as my youngest sister is staying with us for the next couple of months, and she needs a place for her clothes and a place to sleep. Sigh. I hate cleaning the office, but it must be done. Perhaps I will enlist her help in this endeavor...but if I don't even know what to do with it, how can she? That is the question of the hour.

Speaking of hours...I must get up and get going. She has to sleep somewhere tonight.

No comments: