Sunday, May 31, 2009

Not My Favorite Thing About Babies

Stella is a vicious explosive baby this morning. Started off with a 5 AM wake up call...which I let slide until 5:45. Upon entering the room I discovered that she'd overfilled her diaper with poop...and now I must strip her bed and have it all washed by nap time, because, of course, I don't have a spare mattress pad.

After a 1/2 hour diaper and clothes change I gave her and Elsie their morning bottles only to have Miss Stella violently gag and throw up at least half of her breakfast. On me. She had just finished the last pull when this happened. It was still warm and that sucks. So now I must also strip the futon cover (big pain in the butt) and get it in the wash. Because this room will fast smell like rancid puke once the day heats up.

At least Maia is still asleep and the twinks are now playing quietly. Once John gets up, I think I'm going back to bed.

1 comment:

ambrosia ananas said...

: (

I hope you get some good chocolate.