Tuesday, November 8, 2005

A Little Salad Crazy

I went grocery shopping for the first time in, like, two weeks on Sunday. It was good. It's very nice to have a wide selection of healthy food options in the house. I did manage to go a touch crazy with one item. I bought four new bottles of salad dressing. Yes, four. This brings my salad dressing total to six in house. I could be a restaurant. Before you judge me a salad dressing loon....let me explain. We eat a lot of salad around here. I need a wide range of flavors to make sure my salad complements the overall tastes of the entire meal. Plus, I hate having to make a dressing every time I want to munch some lettuce. Oil and vinegar only go so far, you know. So...I had to replace the standards, Cilantro Lime and Newman's Own Cesar (the not creamy kind) and I added two new flavors to the line up: Lemon Chive and Goddess. Both are refreshing changes for the palette and plate. So I can salad on with the assurance of good taste. Yum.

No comments: