Monday, May 5, 2008

No Dumping

Maia is testing our limits in true almost two-year-old style. I know she knows the few simple rules we ask her to follow, just as I know she needs to test how serious we are about them.

Today in the car I gave her a sippy cup with some water, but left out the gasket that prevents it from spilling all over the place. We had a five minute drive home and I was in a hurry to get there...yeah. So. Of course Maia decides to dump water all over herself in the seat. She tips the cup upside down and **shakes** to get the best effect.

I turn around to see what she's doing and exclaim: "MAIA EVELYN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

She immeditaly holds the cup out for me to take from her and says "NO DUMPING!"

I had to not look at her the rest of the way home, because I was silently laughing so hard.

1 comment:

ambrosia ananas said...

Hahaha. That's great.