Thursday, April 16, 2009

Home (alone)

I am of course not alone. I have all my daughters with me, but I am reminded of John's absence in small ways. The coffee pot wasn't rinsed out last night. For some reason I never remember to rinse the coffee pot and John just does it as a matter of course when he gets home from work. (I am sure this bothers him to no end)

This morning the coffee pot wasn't rinsed out because John isn't home. Also, the coffee I make is never as good as the coffee he makes. It's too strong this morning.

I missed the garbage truck. I hope we can make it until next week. Sorry hon, I should have taken it out last night.

But, I have an organization project planned and since I'm not really concerned with a big mess in the kitchen I might just get it done by Sunday morning. That would be a very good thing.

Maia came into our room this morning where I had decided to feed the babies and snuggle just a bit longer. She climbed up into bed and said: "I miss daddy. He had to go bye-bye."

Yeah. I miss daddy too.

No comments: