Sunday, October 8, 2006

Got 'Em!

I got Maia her* Baby Legs. Pink and brown stripe. Too cute! She deserved a treat after her four month check-up, complete with shots and an unexpected blood draw--from the arm and everything. Ouch!

She's fine, she just has some dark spots under the skin on her legs that the Dr. couldn't recognize off the bat...so we did a platelet count to make sure it wasn't anything to worry about. It isn't.

She's a cool baby and far more trendily dressed than I.

*...You know that, except for the very basics, baby clothes are for the parents and by parents I mean moms...because how many dads would buy leg warmers for infants?

2 comments:

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Oh, too cute. I love babies. My youngest is turning 4. Time flies by sooooo fast. Good luck and enjoy every minute.

Anonymous said...

baby clothes are for the parents and by parents I mean moms

Hey, I take exception to that! At the Mooney convention, I almost bought our little one an outfit that read, "Future Mooney Pilot"! But, they only had 18month size. I figured I could buy it next year, and she'd just be fitting into it.

The leg warmers -- well, yeah, you can keep that joy all for yourself! ;)

~john