Saturday, June 10, 2006

I'm Still Here!

It's been almost a month now, I know. My first excuse is finals.

Finished them. Yeah! Still waiting for grades to be posted. It takes forever for the grades to be recorded to our SJSU accounts. Why can't they figure out a faster way? Let teachers post directly for their rosters? There has got to be a better way. I hate waiting for the final grade to come down the pipeline.

My second excuse is. Well. I haven't really been in a writing mood since school finished. I needed a brain break and some time to get the finishing touches done on the baby room. It's still not "perfect" but at least it's set up and workable.

Which is good for my final excuse.

Our baby girl was born on June 2, 2006 at 4:15 PM. Maia Evelyn weighed 7 lbs 14oz and was 19.5" long. She's a dear heart. And very time consuming. And well worth every moment we get to spend with her.

We've had family in and out for the past week, and we've had some bumps on the parenting road already. I'll be sharing the details...but for now, the wiggle worm wants to be changed and fed and cuddled and loved, and I am only too happy to comply.

1 comment:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

pictures, pictures, pictures! We want pictures! More of them than what I've already seen!